A-dec – Simulator
Solution: A-dec simulator.
The A-dec simulator accelerates learning, elevates clinical competency, and promotes a healthy posture. But with the A‑dec simulator you get even more. You get dental equipment you know is built to last.
- Accelerated training: Designed to replicate the spatial dynamics of a clinical setting, the A-dec simulator reinforces correct operator positioning and posture so students learn the ergonomic skills they need in the preclinical lab before transitioning to the clinic and live patients.
- Robust construction: Multiple operators. Continual use. Constant cleaning. Every detail of the A-dec simulator is built to withstand the unique demands of the lab environment. That's one of the reasons why A-dec is a top choice of dental schools around the world.
- Expert project management: You can depend on A-dec and our dealer partners to help you realize your vision and meet your preclinical goals. From concept to installation, your team of A-dec experts will work with you to ensure the best preclinical solution for your unique requirements.
- Innovative control block design. Results in the industry's most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system.
- Standard 3-position or optional 4-position doctor's holders. Integrates ancillaries including electric motors, ultrasonic instrument, and intraoral camera.
- 3-position assistant's holder. Includes HVE (high volume evacuator) and QD syringe.
- Versatile design. Allows for customization including manikin preference.
- Left/right compatible. Accommodates both left- and right-handed operators.
- Top-side access. Ensures easy maintenance and service.